Sunday, August 12, 2012

Twinkle Toes and Fancy Fingers


One of my favorite things to do on Sundays is to go to the nail salon by our house with my little girl.  During these trips I usually just get a polish change so we can get finished at the  same time. 
 My middle girl, Piper, is so funny when she picks out her color.  
She is very confident with everything that she does. 
 I love this about her and I hope it takes her through the rest of her life,
 nail polish choice and all.

I think we all have dreams for our little ones, this is one of mine........

Here are some of my favorite nail trends this season.

I love the tangerine color!
One of my favorite things about O.P.I. nail polish is the names they come up with!
I love the yellow with the mint green.
I think it shows a little bit of rebellion and I just think that's hot.
It reminds my of the scene in Sex in the City when the
muslim women have on their garb and under it are sequined dresses and lacy lingerie!
 You go girl.  The french manicure now is kind of faux pas,
not because I don't like the look of it, because the masses ruined the original look of it.  I go with the american manicure these days.  It's a softer version of the french and goes with everything.


Why is it so hard to choose a color!?!  It is such a big deal because now, with shellac, it is a serious commitment.  I love the shellac and usually opt for a natural pink or an american on my fingers.  On my toes I have a little more of a choice to play with pops of color.  Every once in a while I'll get a wild steak and do something daring.  What is your favorite nail trend?

No comments:

Post a Comment